Electricians have a very important job. You are responsible for safely installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical systems that homeowners and businesses alike rely on for lighting, computers, telephone lines, televisions, appliances and more. Sine Insurance Group provides affordable, broad coverage to electricians as part of our specialty in contractors insurance. We welcome the opportunity to provide you with the level of quality service and commitment we have offered to businesses throughout St. Louis and the surrounding areas for 25 years.
A Look at Coverage Needs
Electrician insurance is not solely for electrical contractors and repairmen. Any professional who works in this field has the need for a quality electrician insurance program. This includes HVAC technicians, heating contractors, lighting technicians, lighting consultants, air conditioning contractors, and construction companies.
When it comes to electrician insurance policy needs, general liability coverage is a must. This coverage provides protection against lawsuits and other financial liabilities that result from accidents and other mishaps. You can obtain general liability insurance on its own or bundled with other coverages in a business owners policy (BOP).
Other critical specific coverages for electricians that we offer include:
- Contractual Liability for contracts on work you’re involved in throughout the year
- Blanket Additional Insured Coverage for ongoing operations on a primary and noncontributory basis, including waiver of subrogation when required by written contract
- Commercial Automobile Insurance, including hired car physical damage and lease gap coverage
- Inland Marine, which includes builder’s risk, installation floaters, contractors equipment, miscellaneous property/tools
- Property Insurance, including coverage for property off premises; property in transit (includes tools and FOB shipments); Installation coverage, coverage for personal effects
- Umbrella Liability that extends your primary liability limits in the event of a catastrophic loss
- Workers’ Compensation to pay for medical expenses and loss-wage protection for employees in the event of on-the-job injuries or accidents
Additionally, we can provide you with professional liability insurance to protect you in the event the work you performed allegedly caused financial harm, and employment practices liability to protect your business against workplace-related disputes such as discrimination, sexual harassment, and wrong termination.
At Sine Insurance Group, we are experts at determining your specific risks and needs. We understand you are in an industry that regularly encounters live wires, energized circuits, stray voltage, and other potential risks and accident exposures that require the security of being properly connected with the right coverage.