Many work contracts, especially in the commercial construction sector, require that Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) companies carry basic insurance coverages, such as general liability. General liability insurance for HVAC professionals protects individuals and businesses against a variety of lawsuits that could potentially bankrupt a business. Sine Insurance Group specializes in insuring contractors and can provide you with the liability coverage you need and so much more.
Facing Various Risks
The HVAC Industry faces multiple risks on a daily basis. During the course of business, you could potentially encounter a lawsuit from a third party claiming your business:
- Damaged property
- Caused physical harm or injury
- Caused a fire or other type of incident due to faulty installation
Finding the right HVAC contractor liability insurance program starts with considering the type of work that you do and the risks you face as you do it. Premiums may vary due to numerous factors, including if:
- Your work primarily for commercial customers or residential customers.
- You are focused primarily on installations/new construction/remodeling versus repair work.
- Duct cleaning is included or excluded from your services.
Our portfolio of coverages will take into consideration your various exposures to properly address the risks you face. We can design a program that includes:
- General Liability (including product liability, completed operations)
- Property Coverage
- Equipment & Tools
- Business Interruption
- Inland Marine (property in transit)
- Installation Floater
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Errors & Omissions/Professional Liability
- Crime/Employee Dishonesty
- Workers’ Compensation
- And More
Purchasing the right form and right amount of coverage for HVAC contractors comes with the support of experienced insurance advisors. At Sine Insurance Group, we are experts at determining your specific risks and needs. We understand you are in an industry fraught with risk including when working on rooftops, within small areas, and in extreme weather conditions and are here to help you safeguard your business, your employees and assets.