Sine Insurance Group is located on a horse ranch in Wright City, Missouri, where we raise and train quality breed quarter horses. Our passion for the horses and involvement in the equine community naturally translates to also providing insurance to protect those with equestrian investments. We work with top-tier insurance carriers to help provide you with the coverages needed to protect your animals and business.
Protecting Your Investment
We understand what is needed to provide insurance protection for the horses themselves, whether they’re for work, breeding, show or pleasure. In addition, we are experienced in what is required to properly protect the farms, ranches and stables that are home to these horses. Our portfolio of insurance coverages include:
- An Equine Mortality policy: Provides coverage in the event of death as a result of an injury, illness, or humane destruction, and includes loss or death as a result of theft. Coverage territory includes the continental U.S. and Canada.
- Liability coverage for third-party damage: In the event your personal horse injures a third party or damages their property, this policy provides coverage for defense fees and pays claims for which you are legally liable during the policy period.
- Equine Commercial General Liability coverage: If you perform any commercial equestrian activities such as boarding, instruction, training, breeding, buying and selling horses, etc., this coverage is important to secure. Coverage can be extended to provide on premises coverage for independent trainers or instructors while acting within the scope of their duties at your operation.
- Equine Professional Liability coverage: Provides coverage for claims and defense fees resulting from any negligent act, error or omission arising from your professional equestrian activities.
- A Farm and Ranch Policy: This coverage can be custom designed to meet the specific needs of your operation – from a small acreage pleasure farm to a multiple location commercial farm. Included is coverage for the dwelling, other structures, household personal property, loss of use-rental value, farm personal property, and other farm structures.
We can also provide you with business interruption insurance, workers’ compensation and other products critical to having a comprehensive equine insurance program.