Motorcycle riding can be adventurous, but it is also one of the most dangerous modes of transportation that exists. Investing in motorcycle insurance is not a choice; it is a necessity to protect you. In addition to accident coverage, a comprehensive policy will protect your bike from theft, vandalism, and other causes of loss.
At Sine Insurance Group, we offer competitive rates for motorcycle insurance to provide the security you need when hitting the road. Our comprehensive coverage provides protection against accidents, theft, vandalism, and other perils. We tailor each policy to best suit your individual needs.
Custom Tailored Coverage
Just as no two motorcycles or riders are the same, your insurance should not be a cookie-cutter policy either. We work hard to match our customers’ insurance coverage to their unique needs, offering protection with the following key coverages:
- Liability Coverage: Should you cause bodily injury or property damage while operating your bike, this coverage would protect you from loss.
- Collision Coverage: Should another vehicle collide with yours, this will protect you from loss.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Protects you and your bike against other miscellaneous damages from circumstances not involving a collision, such as theft.
- Medical Payments: This covers the medical costs of the occupants on your bike, including the driver, should a collision occur.
- Customized Parts & Accessories: We can enhance your coverage to insure custom upgrades, sidecars and more.
We can also provide you with uninsured/underinsured motorists coverage in the event you are in accident with someone who is not covered or does not carry enough liability insurance.
In order to provide you with the best rates and coverage, we will evaluate the following:
- The value of the bike
- Driving record
- How often you ride
- The frequency and distance you ride your motorcycle
- Where you store your bike
- Security accessories and safety equipment on the bike