As the weather gets warmer, more and more homeowners and business owners will find themselves seeking assistance with keeping their lawns and green areas looking their best. When they search for a local landscaper, will they find your company or see your offerings as a good choice? We’ve put together a few marketing tips to help your firm stand head and shoulders above the competition this spring.
- Develop Your Brand – One of the best ways to market your business is to be recognizable. Don’t be bland, be bold. If you don’t already have a logo or tagline, take the time to create that and make sure it is present in all of your marketing materials and imagery.
- Utilize Social Media – You may have a Facebook or Twitter profile, but are you taking advantage of it? Encourage your current customers to follow your accounts and make sure you share interesting content. You will certainly want to share your deals but also take the time to share useful tips, interesting articles and perhaps even a peek behind the scenes of your crew and business.
- Take Advantage of Local Marketing – As a landscape business, you want to focus on marketing to those who are most likely to use your company: those located near you. Consider yard signs, billboards or other physical ads that will be seen by your local audience. Done correctly, these can work to drive customers to your website or social media sites to build interest.
- Optimize Your Search Engine Placement – Using SEO (Search Engine Optimization) techniques can help your website rank higher on Google, Bing, and other major search engines. Build your website with important keywords in mind and watch your company’s search engine presence rise.
- Take Advantage of Your Assets – When you build your website and social media sites, make sure you let customers know what you bring to the table. For instance, if you have specialized Landscaping Insurance, let your customers know! They will be more confident working with a company that is properly insured.
- Don’t Forget Print Marketing – Some of your customers may not be internet-savvy. While internet marketing techniques are more important than ever, don’t neglect print marketing such as direct mail. You can use these methods to reach an even wider audience.
With spring here, now is the time to build your marketing plan and look at other ways to grow your business. If you’d like more information about the benefits of insurance designed just for landscaping firms, reach out to us at ISU Sine Insurance Group today. We are excited to help you take your business to new places.
About Sine Insurance
At Sine Insurance Group, we are dedicated to providing you with custom tailored insurance policies to protect your assets. Our comprehensive packages have been expertly crafted to serve St. Louis and the surrounding areas for the past 25 years. For more information about our products, contact us today at (636) 947-1177.